top of page

UBC Year 3 student >


I have completed high school in Hong Kong but I was not qualified to get into the top university in my home town. I don't want to study IVE or Associate program so I have contacted ConnectU for advice. They helped me to set up a study plan in Canada and I just went to UBC step by step by following the plan. Now, I am studying Year 3 in UBC, thank you ConnectU.

Steven NG (HK)

UBC Year 3 student

#Study Permit #College


BCIT Diploma graduate >


After the completion of the diploma program in BCIT, I applied for the Post-Graduation Work Permit myself as I thought it was not difficult to handle. However, my application got refusal after a 3-month wait. Thank you the team of ConnectU for rearranging my documents and submitted the new application immediately, so I finally received the work permit before the deadline.

Eric CHAN(Hong Kong)

BCIT Diploma graduate

#Post Graduation Work Permit (PGWP)


A college mature student in Vancouver >


I am almost 40 years old and thanks for ConnectU helping me to apply for the 2-year diploma of hospitality program and obtain the study permit. Also, my husband can get the work permit and my children can also study in Canada. My family starts a new life and experience in Canada.

Mrs WONG (HK) 

A mature college student in Vancouver

#Study Permit #Vocational Education

#Post Graduation Work Permit (PGWP)


UBC Graduate, HR coordinator >


It is not easy to find a job with an appropriate job title and duty after graduate. Thank you ConnectU to help me to arrange so I can obtain work experience in Canada and apply for PR soon.

Wallace TUEN (HK)

UBC Graduate, HR coordinator

#Post Graduation Work Permit (PGWP)

#Canadian Experience Class (CEC)


Working Holiday >


I got the working holiday work permit and I have completed almost 1-year work in Canada, my employer felt satisfied and would like to help me to stay longer. ConnectU helped my employer to apply LMIA and I finally got the 2-year work permit to extend my stay in Canada.

Fiona WU (Taiwan)

Working Holiday

#Work Permit #LMIA


New Immigrant in Canada >


I was born in Hong Kong and I have never thought to immigrate. However, due to the change in government policy in Hong Kong, I have decided to immigrate to Canada with my whole family. After several discussions with the consultant from ConnectU, we have decided to purchase a business in Alberta and became the PR of Canada eventually. We are enjoying the low living cost but high quality of life in Alberta.


New Immigrant in Canada

#Work Permit

bottom of page