top of page

Vocational Education

2 weeks English courses or 2 years diploma programs, you may obtain 3 years Post-Graduation Work Permit after graduate and you will have higher probabilities to immigrate to Canada.


Short or Long Term English Courses

English language Schools offer different programs with 2 weeks to 1 year, such as Academic English, General English, IELTS test preparatory, University pathway Preparatory courses. Most of the courses start on Monday every week, students can enrol anytime with the arrangement of accommodation if needed. If students are interested in studying less than 6 months, they don't need to apply for study permit, a visitor permit is already enough and they can study for less than 6 months during their stay in Canada.

Vocational Education

University is not the only option for Interational students. Vocational programs such as culinary arts, hospitality management, pilot program, are practical for the students who want to get well prepared to find a job after graduate. These courses take 8 months to 2 years to complete and students are eligible for applying Post-Graduation Work Permit so they can study in Canada to work up to 3 years.



1. Secondary or above

2. Language ability (IELTS 5.5 or above for most programs)

Post-Graduation Work Permit

Some public colleges and institutes in Canada are the designated learning institutes who are qualified to offer the programs to International students and apply for the Post- Graudation Work Permit. They can stay in Canada up to 3 years to work, with the work experience in Canada, they may be eligible to apply the permanent resident of Canada and become Canadian eventually.

Langage Courses
Volcational Education

Vocational Education Timeline

Study Timeline
bottom of page