top of page

ABOUT ConnectU


ConnectU Immigration Consultancy was established in 2018, located in Richmond, B.C., Canada. We are a full-service immigration and education firm in which we assist our clients the best way to immigrate or study in Canada.


We are also the partnerships with the education institutes in Canada including public school boards, private secondary schools, private and public colleges, universities and language centres. Moreover, we assist our clients to submit the different visa applications to Canada and the United States.


Do you have questions? Connect us, we have answers!


We have the legal license to handle your applications because we are the Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC), who are legally authorized representatives and members in good standing with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC).


With several years of experiences in the immigration industry, we are well trained and capable of providing professional services to our clients. Moreover, all of our colleagues have the study and work experiences in Canada, we understand what you need and what you think because we were you before.

Image by Mike Benna
Image by Andy Lee
Image by Providence Doucet

Our services

We offer tailor-made immigration plans and score sheets which suit you the most individually. A settlement plan will also be provided such as housing, education for your children, bank account....... You are welcome to Canada and we will help you to settle down, become a real Canadian.

'Canada is not a melting pot. Canada is an association of peoples who have, and cherish, great differences but who work together because they can respect themselves and each other.'

Vincent Massey, 18th Governor General of Canada


Immigrate to Canada

VISA Servises


Open Work Permits for Hong Kong Recent Graduates


Visitor Visa


Study Permit


Work Permit


Post Graduate Work Permit


Working Holiday


Permanent Residence (PR) Application


Permanent Resident Card Renewal


Citizen Certificate Application
(For adults and minors)






Visitor Visa


Student Visa



Visitor Visa


Student Visa

bottom of page