top of page
pexels-andre-furtado-370717 copy 2.jpg

Update :
This public policy takes effect on January 22, 2024


New measurements for study permit applicants in 2024


About ConnectU

Documents and Blurred Business Men

- Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC), regulated by the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC)

- We have the experiences of studying and working in Canada, we know what you will experience and how to assist you to solve the problems

- Years of experience in handling applications of immigration and study in Canada

- Tailor-made immigration plan and study plan which is practical and fit your background and preferences

Immigrate to Canada

Free assessment, CRS Point calculation, immigration plan, study plan, Visa application, job matching, accommodation arrangements, school applications for children, new life in Canada

Vocational Education

2 weeks English courses or 2 years diploma programs, you may obtain 3 years Post-Graduation Work Permit after graduate and you will have higher probabilities to immigrate to Canada

VISA Application


Visitor Visa, Study Permit, Work Permit, Post-Graduation Work Permit, Working Holiday, Permanent Resident Card Renewal, Citizenship



 Visitor Visa, Student Visa

Study in Canada

We have partnerships with the schools in Canada, we can help you to get in the reputable university in Canada


Steven NG (Hong Kong)

UBC Year 3 Student​

I have completed high school in Hong Kong but I was not qualified to get into the top university in my home town. I don't want to study IVE or Associate program so I have contacted ConnectU for advice. They helped me to set up a study plan in Canada and I just went to UBC step by step by following the plan. Now, I am studying Year 3 in UBC, thank you ConnectU.


Everyone has different background and experience. ConnectU Immigration Consultancy is here to provide a tailor-made immigration plan which is best-suited for you and your family. BOOK NOW for a free assessment.

Thanks for submitting!

Subscribe for immigration news:

bottom of page